Bangladesh users can activate Auto Recharge System from bKash. While your Banglalink Account Balance will run out of Balance, you will get Recharge automatically from your bKash Account. Banglalink users can Start and Stop the Service quickly from their bKash Mobile Menu *247#.
Banglalink wrote on their Website about this. They Wrote, After signing up for the service, whenever theregistered number’s balance goes below or is equal to, Tk.10, the preselected amount will be recharged automatically to that number. So, stop worrying about running out of balance and talk non-stop with Banglalink!
Banglalink Auto Recharge System Details:
- Customer must have a bKash account
- Customer must preselect auto-recharge amount; it can be any amount between Tk. 20 to Tk. 1,000
- Only Banglalink prepaid customers will get this feature
- Customer can auto-recharge only his/her number
- Customer must have the auto-recharge amount in his/her bKash wallet
- Auto recharge will take place when customer balance is below, or equal to, Tk. 10
- Customer can auto-recharge once a day.
Banglalink Auto Recharge Activate Process:
- Dial *247#
- Select 2 (Mobile Recharge)
- Then Select 3 (Banglalink)
- Now, Select 3 (Auto Recharge)
- Select 1 (Start Recharge)
- Select Auto Recharge Amount from Option or Select 4 for Own Amount
- Type your bKash Mobile PIN and confirm.
Banglalink Auto Recharge Service Activate
Banglalink Auto Recharge Amount Modify
Banglalink Auto Recharge Service Stop/Cancel System
* Dial *247# to open your bKash account.
* Now select mobile recharge option by Press 2
* Now Press 3 to select Banglalink`
* Again Press 3 to select Auto Recharge.
* Then select 3 to Stop Recharge
* Just put your bKash pin.
Recharge Amount Modify and Service Deactivation System is available on the Above Image. So, read and follow the instruction on the Image and get all information clearly. We will you will enjoy the Auto Recharge Service on Banglalink.