On this blessed occasion of Eid, wishing you and your family joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity! Eid Mubarak! May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spirituality, and your mind with wisdom. Wishing you a very Happy Eid.
Eid Mubarak Quotes Wishes
The blessed month of Ramadan is ahead. Right after that, the desired day of Eid-ul-Fitr is coming. Eid is a golden day of festivities. Through this Eid festival, they express their community and existence. Quotes are expressions of one’s feelings. Reach out the joy of Eid to all by sharing the surplus among your loved ones in this Eid festival. Just as it is not only cooked with vegetables, it also requires spices, so a quote will double the joy of Eid in the heart of your loved one. So we have collected some famous quotes about the Eid collection for you. Which just doesn’t make you happy. Sending it to your loved ones will create a festive mood among them.
- “Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.” – [Quran, 7:199]
- “Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures.” – [Quran, 98:7]
- “Show forgiveness, speak for justice, and avoid the ignorant.” – [Quran, 7:199]
- “Allah is with those who restrain themselves.” [16: 128]
- “Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures.” [98:7]
- “Allah never changes the condition of people unless they strive to change themselves” [Quran, 13.11]
- “And the servants of Allah … are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say ‘Peace’”
- “O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” [Quran, 2, 208]
- “The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind.” [Quran, 5:33]
- “Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity.” [Sura Al Ma’aidah: Ayah 32]
- Forgive your sins on the occasion of Eid Mubarak and remove the sins and misery of all people around the world – Eid Mubarak
Eid Mubarak Wishes 2021
Happy Eid-ul-Fitr to all. At the center of this Eid, a holy thought appeared in the minds of all Muslims, rich and poor. On the eve of the Eid attack, many people greeted each other in many ways. We have added some beautiful greetings for you on this page by adding some beauty to the holy Eid-ul-Azha. In this corona situation, you can send Eid greetings to your loved ones through WhatsApp, Facebook or other social media at home. In that case, there will be no prohibition. So we have come up with a message of good wishes for you. You can send greetings to your friends from all over the world.
- Eid Mubarak to all who celebrate. Wishing you and your family a very happy, prosperous, and joyful Eid Day 2021
- Eid means joy, Eid means happiness. Eid Mubarak
- Cloudy skies Cloudy days, the rest of the days of Eid, stormy rainy days,
- Will come but happy day, white buck by the river, let me tell you in advance “Eid Mubarak”
- The coming Eid looks good, so I have to say, Eid means the sky is full, Eid means everyone will be good. Eid Mubarak
- Surrender to Allah and all the desires of your life will be fulfilled. Eid wishes to all of you. Eid Mubarak.
- The path of salvation is under the feet of God. Eid Mubarak to all my friends
- The moon has risen, the flowers have blossomed, let’s see who comes, the light of the new moon came and fell on everyone’s body-“Eid Mubarak”
- The day I see the moon of Eid, I will spend the night happily, the day I will dress in new clothes, that day is the day of Eid, I will spend the whole day with joy-“Eid Mubarak”