Grameenphone Closed the GP New SIM Offer Which Launch on 4 June 2020 and also closed the GP Bondho SIM Offer which Launch on 08th June 2020. After 19th June 2020, the Grameenphone users who are enjoying the Desire Package Will be charge as per Package they have set. If you are a GP user, Enjoying New SIM Lowest/Special Call rate or Inactive SIM lowest/Special Call Rate offer, after 8 June 2020, you won’t be able to enjoy the offer. Your Exciting Prepaid Package call Rate will be Applied from 20th June 2020. Read more details from the below.
How to Check GP Current Package?
The user can Check their Current Package by Dialing *4444*4# from the GP Number they want to Check. By dialing the USSD Code, You will receive an SMS from GP with your Current Package Info with Call Rate Details. You can Migrate to another Package of Grameenphone simply by dialing *4444#.
New Bondho SIM Offer June 2020 is available!
Grameenphone already announced about a New GP Inactive SIM Offer June 2020, where the user who didn’t use their Connection from 5th June 2020 are Eligible to Enjoy Special and Lowest Call Rate offer by Recharging Exact 29 TK for 30 days.
New SIM Offer
Exciting Offer with New GP Connection
All new GP pre-paid (Nishchinto), Djuice, Bondhu, GP Public Phone and Village phone connections will enjoy following offers.
- New Connections will be able to enjoy 5 taka recharge which is included in SIM price
- Village Phone customer will get 50 taka recharge which is included in SIM price
- Validity of above amount will be 30 days including disbursement date
- To check the amount dial *566# and for bonus dial *121*1*2#
- For Internet, customer will be charged at 1 TK/MB, up to 5MB in New SIM. Dial *121*3352# to get uninterrupted internet, upto 200MB at same rate or Dial*121*3# to buy a data pack. (Prices mentioned are exclusive of SD, SC & VAT).