International Peace Day Quotes, Status & Message 2019 all of these are available here for you. When is International Peace Day? Many people don’t know this. 21st September 2019 is the International Day of Peace. The day is celebrating all over the World. This day is not for a specific country. Imagine, You’re from the United States, you can celebrate this Day. Another people from India can also celebrate the day.
The Best ways to celebrate World Peace Day in Quotes. Best & Inspirational Quotes of International Peace Day is a big part of this Celebration. So, collect the below Inspirational Quotes of Peace Day 2019. Then, share it on Social Media with a hashtag (#peaceday). You can also send the Quotes to your Friends and Family members via text Message, Social Media Message and more.
International Peace Day Quotes, Status & Message 2019
- World peace begins with inner peace. – Dalai Lama
- Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say that I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us and the world will be as one. – John Lennon
- If you want peace, you don’t talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies. – Desmond Tutu
- To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness – Robert Muller
- Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa
- Peace is not the absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means. – Ronald Reagan
- If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships – the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together, in the same world at peace – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Carrying yourself with poise and joy and peace within – that’s sexy – Leah LaBelle
- Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy, and serenity – Thich Nhat Hanh
- We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter, and we will not fail. Peace and Freedom will prevail – George W. Bush
- We are all on a journey to mastering our inner peace – Raheem DeVaughn
- Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.’ ― Mahatma Gandhi
- If you want peace, you don’t talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.’ – Desmond Tutu
- If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.’ – Nelson Mandela
- A smile marks the starting of peace….. Keep smiling and keep spreading peace around!!!
- Peace cannot be kept forcefully….. All you need is understanding to keep up peace.
- If you want to bring peace with your enemy then you must work with him because then your enemy becomes your partner.
- There is no point talking about peace and we must come in the action mode to bring some peace in this world.