Firstly we have to know what is the concept of National Food Day? National Food Day is assembled some of the country’s most popular food activists, environment, harvest and serves it. The National Potato Day is the part of National Food Day.
19th August is the day when we celebrated the National Potato Day. Potatoes have been a popular food for maximum centuries just because of it’s so easy to grow, harvest and serve.
Even you will surprise to know that NASA and the University of Wisconsin partner to make the potato the first vegetable grown in space. Did you know there are over 4000 different kinds of potatoes? It’s true! Yeah, it’s so true! potatoes are so tasty and easy to cook. Potatoes can be eaten by any others way like, Mashed, smashed, chipped, or covered in cheese.
“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
It used to make bread, rolls, and pancakes, and every meal of the day.
Potatoes are produced us lots of starch and an easy way to get iron, potassium, and vitamin c. 22% of people in the world like a french fry. 46% of people in the world like potato chips. 32% of people surveyed, McDonald’s is chosen more than any other fast food for fries. So, check all information about National Potato Day 2019 Status, Quotes, Photos, and Pictures. Get Potato Images, Quotes, and Pictures.
- National Potato Day is the day to celebrate food, it is the day to put aside your fears and simply enjoy the potato dishes which are made with lots of love and amazing taste…. I am sending my warm wishes on National Potato Day….. May you are blessed with the best fries!!!
- Today is the best day for all the potato lovers as today we celebrate National Potato Day…. It is the day when every American simply enjoys the yummiest dishes cooked with potato…. Warm wishes on National Potato Day.
- Potato is seriously a healthy vegetable because it is a rich source of vitamins and minerals…. Let us make it a healthy and Happy National Potato Day by including in our diet some of these delicious potato dishes.
- It may be considered fattening but it was, it is and it will always be the most loved vegetable in this world….. Wishing you a very Happy National Potato Day and may you enjoy this day with some fries, mashed potatoes or chipped ones on this wonderful day.
- On National Potato Day, we are reminded that it is time that we take a break from our diet and enjoy this day as cheat day because potatoes are to be loved and relished and to be deleted from our diet….. A very Happy National Potato Day to you.
- The best day of the year is here as it is National Potato Day today….. It is time to relish some of the most favourite foods that we have loved since ages…. It is time to enjoy hot fries, baked potatoes, smashed potatoes and live ours lives for taste!!!
- National Potato Day is an important day for every foodie because it is on this wonderful day you can treat yourself with tasty potato dishes which are otherwise not on your menu for the rest of the year….. Enjoy the special occasion of National Potato Day!!!
- There is nothing as accommodating as potato as it fits well in every dish, with every vegetable…. Happy Potato Day.
- Have them the way you like you and they will always taste good…. Wishing you a very Happy Potato Day!!!
- May you enjoy the goodness and nutrients of potato and have a delicious and yummilicious Potato Day.
- National Potato Day is the only time of the year when we can enjoy the best of the potato delicacies without having to worry about our diet….. So friends, let us forget everything and just enjoy some fries, mashed potatoes and wedges…. Happy National Potato Day.
- Every American desperately waits for National Potato Day to arrive because it is the only one day in 365 days when you have all the liberty to indulge in fries, potato wedges, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes….. So make it a very Happy National Potato Day.
- There is nothing better in this world than potato chips…. They are loved by people of all age groups and therefore, on National Potato Day, I wish that you are blessed with the potato delicacies….. Warm wishes on this foodie day!!!