When is national Redhead day 2019? November 5 is National Redhead Day 2019, and it’s every redhead’s chance to shine with each gorgeous strand of their hair. People from the United States are celebrating this Day on their own activity.
To Celebrate Happy Redhead Day on 5th November 2019, you are welcome here. We hope that you know the ways to celebrate the Day. We have added some facts which will allow you to understand the celebration.
National Redhead Day 2019 Facts
- A lot of redheads also wind up being left-handed. Researchers believe one explanation is that both of those characteristics are recessive traits and those often come in pairs.
- Redheads are less likely to go grey. The pigment in red hair typically fades over time from red to blonde and white, but not grey.
- Despite plenty of debunked “studies” that pop up around the internet every few years, redheads are not going extinct.
- There are proportionately more redheads featured in commercials than there are in the world. A 2014 study found that 30% of ads during primetime hours included someone with red hair.
- Redheads produce more Vitamin D in a shorter amount of time than people with other hair colors.
- Less than 2% of the world’s population has red hair. The highest concentration of redheads is in Scotland (13%), followed by Ireland (10%).
Happy Redhead Day Quotes 2019
- “Red hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous.”
― P.G. Wodehouse, Very Good, Jeeves!
- “You’re not a woman,” he said finally. “You’re the Grim Reaper with red hair!”
― Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave
- “You’d find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair.”
― L. M. Montgomery
- “While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.”
― Mark Twain
- “Redheaded women buck like goats.”
― James Joyce
- “It’s my red hair that interferes with my good sense. All that color so close to my brain, it plum disorients me most days.”
― Kimberly Frost, Would-Be Witch
- “Mr Phipps seemed to think criminality was passed down through the generations like a stutter, or a squint, or in my case red hair.”
― Susan Fletcher
- “I can’t get that Little Red-Haired Girl out of my mind. ~ Charlie Brown”
― Charles M. Schulz, The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 14: 1977-1978
National Redhead Day Status 2019
- Happy ‘Love Your Red Hair’-Day, because there’s always a reason, and season, to celebrate your beautiful hair colour!
- #ThingsIAlwaysRunAwayFrom Be happy not because everything is good but because you can see the good in everything #redheaddays
- #Throwbackthursday 2012: theme ‘By Nature’ with a new opportunity: the Redhead Days Camping! On Sunday with 1.255 people participating in the groupphoto, Guinness World Record was officially ours! The name changes from #Roodharigendag to #RedheadDays
- Very happy with red hair!
- Next Year is the 15th edition of the Redhead Days! 28-30 August 2020