When is National Taco Day 2019? In the United States, Taco Day is celebrating on the 4th of October 2019. It is a popular Celebration for the people of the United States and also some other countries. According to Wikipedia, A Taco Day is a celebratory day that promotes the consumption of tacos.
In the United States National Taco Day is celebrated on October 4. In Mexico Día del Taco is celebrated on March 31. Widely recognized in the USA alongside the birthday of famous Louisianan Macc Edward Niemann. National Taco Day is a public holiday in the United States which celebrated on the date of Friday, October 4, 2019.
National Taco Day Is Today
National Taco Day Deals 2019 & Offers – Free Deals for Taco Day
Chuy’s Taco Deals
On October 4th, Chuy’s is offering crispy beef tacos added to any entrée order for $1 (limit 2 per person), $1 Floaters all day (where applicable), and $10 Chuy’s taco T-shirts. Plus, if you come dressed in a taco costume, you’ll get a FREE entrée of your choice (redeemable only on 10/4)!
This build-your-own-taco restaurant is celebrating National Taco Day by giving away one FREE taco with any purchase from 11 AM on October 4th through 1 AM on October 5th at all locations.
El Pollo Loco
On National Taco Day, El Pollo Loco is launching a “Buy One, Feed Many” campaign. For every Taco al Carbon sold at any El Pollo Loco location on October 4, the company will donate a taco to someone in need through its Pollo With Purpose food donation program.
Popular Taco Deals – National Taco Day 2019
- Bubbakoo’s Burritos: Get $1 tacos Friday, limit five per person, while supplies last.
- Burger King: For a limited time, participating restaurants have $1 crispy tacos.
- Hurricane Grill & Wings: Buy one taco and two drinks Friday, get one free taco.
- Chronic Tacos: Get a free taco from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday with the code word “Taco Life.”
- Chuy’s: Add a crispy beef taco to any entree for $1 Friday, limit two per person, and $1 floaters. If you visit the restaurant dressed up like a taco, earn a free entrée, redeemable the same day.
How to Celebrate National Taco day 2019?
Here are some popular Funny ways available to celebration Taco Day. All of these collected from NationalHolidayList.com. You can use these to celebrate the National Taco Day 2019 with your Friends and Family members. Don’t forget to use #NationalTacoDay on the Social Media status (Especially, on Twitter).
- aper Taco Craft from Glued to My Crafts. Tacos aren’t just for eating! Make this cute paper plate taco with paint and other supplies.
- Felt Taco Christmas Ornament from Orange Bettie. Because who doesn’t want their own taco ornament?! Too. cute.
- Let’s Taco Bout’ How Awesome You Are Card from DIY Inspired. How cute are these taco kindness cards?!
- Taco Collage from ArtsyCraftsyMom. I love the tissue paper cheese used for this craft! Taco Time Game from Get Your Holiday On. This game looks hilarious!
- Spin a Taco Game from J Daniel’s Mom. Here’s a fun learning activity to keep the kids busy.
National Taco Day Status, Quotes, Message & Wishes 2019
- NATIONAL TACO DAY! Where will you go to get a taco to celebrate? Let us know in the comments below.
- National Taco Day is this week and we’re celebrating all weekend! RT this picture or tag someone for a chance to win a Free Street Taco Meal!
- It’s National Taco Day! How are you celebrating?
- I heard today is #NationalTacoDay first…I thought every day was a national taco.
- Oct. 4 is National Taco Day and chains are marking the taco lovers’ fiesta with free tacos or specials including Del Taco, Taco Bell and Taco John’s.
- Endless tacos, free fish tacos, taco gift sets—need we say more?
- Happy #NationalTacoDay! Check out the top 7 taco spots in SoCal
- It’s National Taco Day!
- National Taco Bowl Day celebrated in the United States, by admirers of Mexican culture.
- IT’S NATIONAL TACO DAY! Which taco combination do you prefer – hard shell or soft shell?
- National Taco Day 2019: Specials, deals, and free tacos
- TGIF! Good morning. It’s Cinnamon Roll Day, National Golf Day, National Taco Day, & National Vodka Day. It’s also a 10-4 day. This day we honor the emergency communications dispatchers. Thank you! I was one. Grilling or smoking this weekend? Enjoy your day. We are Blessed
- October 4th is National Taco Day. Who has the best tacos in MoCo?
- Traveling doesn’t mean you miss out on National Taco Day. If you’re heading through, make sure to swing by Taco Bell in Terminal Concourse D to start the celebration!
- Best day of the entire year. You know why?
- Let’s Taco ‘Bout Books! Happy Taco Day! What are some books you’ve been loving lately?
- It’s #NationalTacoDay so what better way to introduce our new street tacos then $1 tacos all day today!!
- Today is #NationalTacoDay let me just say some tacos are better than others…but if I’m having a taco in the great state of Texas, I know its a good day
- It’s National Taco day!!! How are you celebrating?