Traffic Rules in Bangladesh Changed. The New Traffic Rules in Bangladesh 2019 applied on Friday 1st November 2019. All Daily Newspaper of Bangladesh has published the news officially. The New Rules of Bangladesh (2019) is available here. If you want to read the News in Bengali, You can Visit this Bangla News Portal to read the rules. Bangladesh 1st November updated Traffic Rules PDF File included on this Content last. New Traffic Act 2019 (Regulation 2018) and It’s Fine list available on the PDF.
Bangladesh Road Transport Act of 2018 has changed and updated. Many New Rules added by Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA). The New Rules has applied from today (1st November 2019). Here, we have collected this from The Daily Star.
New Traffic Rules 2019 in Bangladesh
- Fish or livestock cannot be transported by any vehicles, except for trucks or similar vehicles. No motor vehicles, that can harm the highway, would be allowed on the roads. One has to pay Tk 5,000 in fine for violating these provisions.
- The RHD would take necessary steps to stop plying of overloaded vehicles for the durability of the highway. To make this happen, it would establish excel load control centers on highways, the draft said.
- One has to face punishment as per the Road Transport Act-2018 for violations, said the draft.
- The Road Transport Act says a person has to face a one-year jail term or Tk 1 lakh in fine or both for the offense.
- The RDH or its officials cannot be made accountable for any accident due to fault in design, construction and maintenance of highways if done unwillingly or without any “ill motive”, as per the draft.
Bangladesh New Traffic Rules 2019 (BRTA Act 2018 update)
If you have PDF Reader App on Your Smartphone, You can read the Full Notice on here without Downloading. PC/Desktop users can always read the File without any Software installation. So, Let’s read the Act now.
New Traffic Rules 2019 BD Traffic Act & Fine List PDF Download
We have added the New Rules PDF File on this content. You can now download the PDF File of New & updated Traffic Rules of Bangladesh which applied on 1st November 2019. Let’s download and read the Rules. It is very important for the Driver, Vehicles Owners and desired person.
Official Contact Information
Head Office, BRTA Bhaban
Chairmanbari, New Airport Road