Do you know How to Pay Palli Bidyut Bill by bKash? Recently, bKash added REB Bill Payment (Palli Bidyut Bill Payment) system on their Mobile Menu. It was completed by the Technical Support of Teletalk Bangladesh Limited. Now the user who has paid their Palli Bidyut (REB) from Teletalk Utilities Bill Payment Account (*727#), they can now use their bKash Wallet to pay the bill easily. It is very simple to complete.
We are very happy to inform you that, All step by step guides are available in this post. While you will try to pay your Bill, You can get an idea from the below. All Palli Bidyut Samity in Bangladesh Provides SMS Bill Number on the Bill Paper Hard Copy. Just use the SMS Account Number to Complete the Bill Payment by bKash Account.
Palli Bidyut Bill Payment Account Registration:
To make bill payment for REB, Initially, you need to register in a below-mentioned way. First, You need to register from any teletalk sim and follow certain instructions:
• Dial *727*1#
• Type your SMS account number
• Type Your account number
You will receive a reply SMS: FOR EG
• Reply SMS “ name”, account number (1234567891234),ID(123456),Contact No (01700000000)
Palli Bidyut Bill Payment Through bKash Service Charge:
BDT 5.00 will be charged from your bKash Account directly while you will Pay REB – Palli Bidyut Bill. The charge of TK 5.00 will be charged from 1st January 2019.
How To Pay Palli Bidyut Bill by bKash 2020 (Free)
How To Pay Palli Bidyut Bill by bKash 2020 (Free) Video
- Download and install the bKash app from Google Play Store.
- Open your bKash app then update your profile information.
- After opening the app select ‘Pay Bill‘
- Now select ‘Palli Bidyut Bill‘
- Type your Palli Bidyut Bill Account number
- Check your bill amount and the last date then confirm.
- Confirm your bKash ‘Pin Number‘
- Hold Tab to confirm your Bill.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
If you want to pay Palli Bidyut (rural electricity) bills from the bKash USSD menu then follow the picture below.
A bKash customer will get the following benefits from Pay Bill service
- Check Bill: A customer will be able to check the amount of bill payable.
- Pay Bill: The customer can pay his bill according to the requirements of the bill and details of the applicable bill.
- Beneficiary: You can use/add/cancel / benefit for different billers etc. for the convenience of customer billing.
Palli Bidyut Bill from bKash Step by Step Guide:
If you have registered for REB (Palli Bidyut) SMS Account by following our Mentioned Steps, You are now eligible to pay the Bill from your bKash Wallet. Let’s follow the below Instruction from your bKash Wallet.
Please dial *247# and follow the steps below:
1. Type 5 and select ‘Pay Bill’
2. Type 1 and select ‘Electricity’
3. Type 1 and select ‘REB’
4. Type 2 and select ‘Pay Bill’
5. Type 1 and select Enter ‘Input Bill A/C number’ (REB: enters 13 digit SMS account number as found in bill copy)
** When paying the bill amount of REB, Please make sure to add the applicable charge along with it to validate the bill.
6. Enter Bill Month & year (MMYYYY)
7. Enter bKash Menu PIN to confirm
** Customer receives two SMS notification(s):
1. Wait for confirmation SMS
2. Detailed bill SMS
We hope that you have successfully paid the Palli Bidyut Bill Through bKash. If any More information requires, Please contact bKash support or make a comment in the below. We will answer you shortly upon availing online.