The month of Ramadan is a month of mercy, forgiveness, and salvation for all Muslim Ummah. Every day, Allah has bestowed innumerable rewards as gifts for the fasting people. God will reward those who fast. Allah has declared the month of Ramadan as a better month than any other month. If the servants want, they can make the Nizam’s weight heavier by adopting nature this month. Blessed is Allah who has blessed us with the news of Ramadan.
So it can be taken in different ways from this month. If you are looking for Ramadan Quotes 2021 in hopes of learning something from this month, then you are at the right place. I have come here with some important Ramadan quotes for the month of Ramadan. You can copy your articles and upload them to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Viber, Quora, and other social media. Moreover, you can use it as a text to inform your loved ones about the month of Ramadan.
Ramadan Quotes 2021
We have provided here some important Ramadan quotes from Al-Quran, the largest and most authoritative book in the world. So that our important visitors can easily share on various social media. Since the month of Ramadan is better than the other 11 months, this month can be used to shape oneself as well as to walk others.
- In the last ten days of Ramadan, Muslims around the world look for Lailatul Qadr or Power Night after breaking the fast. It is stated in the Qur’an that the supererogatory deeds performed on this special night through fasting, prayers, and charity are equal to one thousand months.
- Happy Ramadan. Blessed Ramadan Quotes will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you overcome every challenge in life!
- Enjoy the long-lasting prayers of Allah that all your wishes come true as you pray and fast in this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan!
- Ramadan Kareem!
- ‘It is at the door, yes Ramadan which gives you success in the hereafter.
- Ramadan Mubarak – The month of great blessings and blessings has come. Spend this day in the worship of Allah Almighty alone. Have a nice Ramadan
- May this Ramadan be a success for all of us and provide us with good health and wealth.
- With the onset of the month of Ramadan, the crescent-shaped moon can illuminate your path, and may Allah grant you peace and grace. Happy Ramadan!
- God’s blessings will always be upon us. Celebrate and enjoy again, we will be given the opportunity to repent and ask for forgiveness and forgiveness of our sins. Happy Ramadan!
- I hope you will achieve the sanctity of the soul in remembrance of the month of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
- My life has been great and happy, thanks to a great friend like you one of the reasons you enjoy life is because God gave me here so you wish me a happy Ramadan!
- Destiny is the only moon, my favorite spectacle. And that comes, Ramadan. May Ramadan bring happiness and joy. Happy Ramadan!
- Ramadan is among us again with the bundle of blessings. So, let us pray for politeness in the way we speak, prosperity in our resources so that we can give more to His people. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Islam is the message of truth. We are not here in this country to be acceptable, we are here to pay our respects.
- I wish you this Ramadan, you have received the gift of many precious moments of prayer and joy of Allah! Happy Ramadan!
- Ramadan is prescribed in Islam to wish for someone. Muslims around the world greet each other during this holy month.
- Welcome Ramadan, speak politely, dress modestly, behave neatly and neatly, pray humbly and give generously. May Allah bless you and protect you!
- Ramadan Karim. May this holy month bless you and your family with unity and happiness and may Allah Almighty accept all your good deeds, prayers, and devotion!
- I wish you and your family a peaceful Ramadan. All the best wishes are with you. You are going to be a blessing for everyone and everyone. Happy Ramadan!
Lastly, we hope that if you are a Muslim, you have already collected the schedule of Sehri and Iftar for 2021 and are preparing yourself for fasting.