Robi Prepaid to Postpaid Migration system is going on. Robi Recently made this system for providing extra benefits to its users. From now, Robi Prepaid Customers (Expect Easy Load, Uddokta & SME) can Migrate to Robi Postpaid Package ACE. After Migrating this ACE Postpaid Package of Robi, the Customer will get too many benefits. Special Call Rate, lowest SMS Rate, and Many more. We are now providing all detailed information of Robi Prepaid to Postpaid Migration System. You can do the Migration from any Robi Walk-in Center (WIC). Let’s start reading this post and complete the Migration from Robi Prepaid to Robi Postpaid.
Robi Prepaid to Postpaid Migration System:
Robi Customer who want to Migrate from Prepaid to Postpaid, need to visit Robi Service Center (WIC). If the Customer got Emergency Balance (Jhotpot Balance) before, must require to pay the Due before requesting Migration. As per verifying Ownership and other Documents, Migration will be completed shortly. The Customer needs to Pay 100 TK for Robi Prepaid to Postpaid Migration Charge which will be added as Security Deposit.
Robi Prepaid to Postpaid Migration Offer:
After Successful Migrating from Robi Prepaid (Current Package) to Robi Postpaid ACE Package, you will get the following benefits instantly.
- 45 Paisa per Minute (Any Number)
- 1 Second pulse
- 25 Paisa per SMS (Any Number, 160 Character/SMS)
- 100 Tk Default credit limit (You can Increase it by Paying Additional Security Deposit).
Robi Prepaid to Robi ACE Postpaid Package Migration Offer Details:
Here is the detailed information available of Robi ACE Postpaid customers who recently migrated from Prepaid. They can get the offer easily as per Migration from any Robi WIC.
- All Robi Prepaid (excluding Easyload, Uddokta & SME) subscribers are eligible to migrate into Robi ACE (Postpaid) Package.
- Robi Ace Tariff Plan will be applied as per the current process until further notice.
- Robi Number will be the same.
- SIM change is Free of Cost.
- Migration will be done instantly.
- Mass prepaid subscribers need to visit the nearest Robi Sheba (WIC) only.
- Customers need to pay Tk. 100 as a security deposit which will be added as customers’ usage limit. Customers can add an additional amount as a security deposit to increase the usage limit as per their need.
- This offer will be available until further notice.
Terms of Service of Robi Prepaid to Postpaid ACE Migration:
Robi added some conditions on their Website for this Prepaid to Postpaid Migration System. As per Completing the Migration, Robi Customers agree with these conditions. So, we recommend you to read the below conditions (Policy) First before trying to Migrate your Robi Number.
- The prepaid balance will not be transferred to the new postpaid balance.
- In Case of due emergency balance (Jhotpot Balance), the customer needs to clear the entire due first.
- Migration will be processed based on proper verification of subscriber’s ownership & other relevant identification.
- Robi ACE (Postpaid) package offers may change in the course of time. While migrating, customers will get the existing postpaid package that will be available at that point in time.
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD), 15 % VAT on tariff inclusive of SD, and 1% surcharge on base tariff will be applicable.
Some other information you must also need to know. Please be informed that While you will complete our Migration, a small change will detect for your Number. You can’t check Your Robi Account Balance by dialing *222#. You need to Check the Due Amount or Bill. Total Credit Limit, Total Due, Last Month Due (Previous Due), Current Due, Payment Information, and all other information can check by dialing *123*1*1#. You can also get it easily from My Robi App. Download the My Robi App now from Google Play Store. For any more information, let’s make a comment or contact Robi immediately.