19 November 2019 is Celebrating World Toilet Day. The people all over the world are celebrating this Day. According to Wikipedia, World Toilet Day is an official United Nations international observance day on 19 November to inspire action to tackle the global sanitation crisis. Worldwide, 4.2 billion people live without “safely managed sanitation” and around 673 million people practice open defecation.
Many people don’t know why we celebrate World Toilet Day. So, we are trying our best to inform these people about the reason for Celebrating World Toilet Day. Toilet Day is very important for Indian people. All people know that India is a country where people dislike using Toilet where they visit open places for Toilet Alternative.
BBC News has published content with Title: The lives of Indian sanitation workers. Now, know the Toilet Day facts. It is very important to celebrate the World Toilet Day 2019 on 19th November 2019.
- 1 billion people have no choice but to defecate in the open.
- 2.5 billion people in the world do not have access to a toilet.
- More people in the world have a cell phone than a toilet.
- It is our moral failure, that we still tolerate poverty. – Ela Bhatt12. Some people read while on the toilet… others learn to read because of a toilet.
- I have a loo. You probably do too! but for billions of people, there’s no place to poo!
- That awkward moment you flush the toilet in the middle of the night and it’s the loudest sound in the universe.
- Just a reminder to celebrate world toilet day when you’re crying in the bathroom at work.
Most of the people are updating their Status about World Toilet Day 2019 on Social Media. So, you can also Try publishing a status with #WorldToiletDay. Your Status will reach to many people on this day.
- UN World Toilet Day is a day to draw attention to the sanitation crisis. We can’t wait while 1-in-3 don’t have a clean, safe toilet!
- Ever wondered what happens to the poo once it drops into the loo?
- For billions of people around the world, sanitation systems are either non-existent or ineffective.
- Today is #WorldToiletDay, a day to remember India’s feats in the domain of safe sanitation that have made it a model for the world.
- The World Toilet Day exists to Inform, Engage & Inspire people to act to tackle the global Sanitation crisis…and the Social, Economic & Environmental consequences of inaction!!